Saturday 28 November 2009

Just thinking out loud

Ive been loosing my mind ive been running away for so long I try to put on a face and cover my heart but I need it so bad, cant find the truth cant speak my mind, dont know what im trying to say Im just thinking out loud.

I dont know whats happening to me everythings inside out and upside down and I dont know how I feel maybe Im mad and maybe Im glad. Im trying so hard to stay unbreakable.

I dont know what I SAY IM JUST THINKING OUTLOUD.

I know its bad, Id be crushed if you walked away id be lost Id be drowning in grey, id be rooted unrepaired if you werent there. I swore id be incontroll of myself what has happened to me.

This is me Im torn apart, confused as hell and torn apart,Im trying so hard to stay unbreakable.

Ive been told whats done is done to let it go and carry on and deep inside I know this is true, because its you and me against the world, you make me untouchable.

there are all these warning signs but you make me untouchable and now I know that i need you, im falling, falling you are with me always in everything I do and i know I must do what ever i can do to make it back to you.

you are the one that makes me feel alive, because i know that i need you it would make me whole just to see you, Id be home just to feel you.

No comments:

Post a Comment